Are you looking for talent to build your analytics team? The Data Science Initiative works closely with industry partners to match our talent to your needs, including internship opportunities with current students and full-time employment with graduates. We work with interested employers to facilitate the recruitment of graduates from our Data Science and Business Analytics program.
Internship Information for Employers
The DSI utilizes the University Career Center’s Hire-A-Niner recruiting system to collect and distribute postings for Internships. This streamlined process allows you to specify your needs, position timeline, review resumes and contact applicants directly.
How to Post an Internship Opportunity
- Visit Hire-A-Niner. First-time users will need to create an account.
- Select 'DSI Internship' to indicate the position is primarily for DSBA and Health Informatics students.
Employer Internship Benefits
- Short-term support without a long-term commitment
- Management experience for supervisors/mentors who direct the intern's work activities
- Opportunity to evaluate (six to 12-week job interview) job candidates before offering permanent employment
- Best source of new permanent employees
- Source of new ideas and fresh approaches to problem-solving, critical thinking and communication
- Highly enthusiastic, capable and motivated students
- The University Career Center and the Data Science Initiative have developed a Resume Book specifically for this Data Science and Business Analytics program. We share this book with employers and industry partners across the Charlotte region and the country in order to connect students and employers for internships and full-time positions. To view our Resume Book, please create an account on Hire-A-Niner.